Your borehole equipment, drilling, repair and installation contractor
You need a borehole contractor who can take the hassle out of drilling and installing a borehole. Someone who:
- has the authority and licence for drilling a borehole
- has the necessary experience to drill in a variety of soil conditions
- has the correct equipment to drill to the depth required
- has equipment in good condition
- will be able to continue drilling when hitting intersecting clay, unconsolidated sand or hard rock.
Based in KwaZulu-Natal, Midlands Pumps has a number of long-standing clients, including the Department of Water Affairs, Umgeni Water, most municipalities throughout KwaZulu-Natal, and a large portion of the local farming population.
We operate independently as borehole water, borehole testing and borehole installation professionals, as well as subcontract to Main Contractors to ensure that our experience keeps a project running on schedule and within budget.
Whether it is working on a tender or the siting of boreholes, aquafer yield and water quality testing, installations and repairs to all pumping equipment or supplying the drilling with a borehole machine, we have the experience and qualifications to make your borehole installation project a success.
Our work is not limited to KwaZulu-Natal as installations and product supplies have been distributed throughout southern Africa, and on many occasions further northwards through the continent.