A data logger is an electronic instrument that records measurements at set intervals over a period of time.
Such measurements can include: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, water level, dissolved oxygen, rainfall.
- Aquifer characterization: pumping tests, slug tests, etc.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge monitoring
- Stream gauging, lake and reservoir management
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation measurement
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
- Water supply and tank level measurement
- Mine water and landfill leachate management
- Long-term water level monitoring in wells, surface water bodies and seawater environments
- Ideal for groundwater characterization studies
- Excellent for long-term water monitoring in wells, tanks, and coastal and surface water bodies
- Use for remote monitoring applications